Wednesday 30 January 2013

So difficult to stick to training plans??


Not blogged for a while, life's been hectic with hubbys shifts and packing for the big move, kids and i have had a bad cough and I'm so far behind with my training!  But hey all our belongings are now enroute to the uk and my other half doesn't have too many shifts left before we move so hopefully I can keep on plan (ish- I'm fully aware I will stray!) from now on!

So anyway rather than type in what I've done I took a screenshot of my training plan with the notes.
Looks really quite dire with all the dropped runs, however I still feel that I'm where I wanted to be with regards to my fitness and pace, so just shows also how important rest is!
Does anyone else find it hard to stick to plans??  I suppose life is unpredictable so to stick to it you'd have to be a very determined Duracell bunny.... And that I'm not ha!

I'm on week 4 now, and I did the 8m of yasso 800s last night, felt really comfortable too and felt as though i could manage 10miles of it, so very happy with that!  Like I said hopefully will try to stick to it a bit more now but I'm not going to torture myself over it if I'm struggling, better not to burn out,  especially if I'm still getting the results I want!  I think keeping my fitness up with a few runs over Christmas after my half marathon has given me a massive boost to start the programme with!

No comments:

Post a Comment